Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Our third year anniversary is today. It's hard to believe that it has been three years since we got married, the time has gone by so fast. I remember it was pouring rain all morning long on our wedding day, and I was sick to my stomach as we were to have an outdoor ceremony. Early in the afternoon the rain stopped and the sun broke through, just in time for our wedding; it was great, a little windy, but great. We had so much fun that day, I wish we could do it all over again! These past three years have been absolutely wonderful. We've bought a house, been through a couple floods, dealt with the insanity of a chocolate lab named Charlie, and are now expecting a baby girl. Life has been great, because I get to share it with my best friend, my husband, Jake. Happy Anniversary baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment